Co-create the Chains 2020 programme by submitting focus sessions, abstracts for oral presentations in the parallel sessions or a poster! Please find more information and guidelines below.
- Poster submission deadline has been extented to 29 November 2020
- Focus session submission closed on 14 May 2020
- Parallel session submission closed on 15 July 2020
The poster submission guidelines:
- You can only submit your poster after creating a personal account via the registration.
- Submitting a poster is not a registration for CHAINS 2020. You need to register for the event separately.
- Only posters of registered participants are submitted.
- Your poster will be published on the online platform of CHAINS 2020 online.
- Upload your poster as a PDF file (preferably in portrait) in the submission form.
- Participants can view your poster enlarged in full screen by clicking on the poster.
- Upload a video with your poster pitch of 90 seconds in the submission form.
- During CHAINS 2020 participants can view your poster and chat or video connect with you for questions.
You can control your availability for contact on your personal dashboard.
- The deadline for submission is 29 November 2020.
Online poster profile
Focus session abstracts
The focus session submission closed on 14 May 2020. Selected focus sessions have until 15 September to organise their session and to submit the final details.
Parallel session nominations
The parallel session submission closed on 15 July 2020. Outcomes about the acceptance or rejection of the parallel sessions will be communicated in September.