Co-create the NWO CHAINS 2022 programme by submitting abstracts for oral presentations in the
focus sessions, parallel sessions or a poster! More information and guidelines will follow soon.
It is not possible anymore to submit focus sessions.
This year the programme committee makes additional slots for parallel sessions available to give more young scientists the opportunity to present their work to a physical audience, after two years of digital conferences.
Each group leader (Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor) can nominate one group member (PhD student/Postdoc) for a presentation slot in a parallel session. We are looking forward to your nomination and read more about your scientific discoveries in chemistry.
Check out the PS Nomination guidelines 2022 here.
Please submit your nominations via https://online.nwochains.nl before 9 May 2022, 14.00 hrs CES
Deadline: 9 May 2022, 14.00 hrs CEST
Deadline: 19 August 2022, 14:00 hrs CEST
The following poster guidelines apply:
- Deadline for poster abstract submission is Friday 19 August 2022, 14:00 hrs CEST
- Posters are presented by PhD students, postdocs or Master students;
- Poster requirements: portrait posters only of maximum A0 size;
- You are asked to submit your poster title, short abstract (max. 200 characters) and relevant keywords. The information as provided in your submission form is considered as final and will be processed in NWO CHAINS 2022 communication tools;
- You are also asked to indicate to which of the four tracks, plus to which topic in chemistry your project matches best. Based on this information, your poster will be clustered with posters with similar topics.
Bear in mind that your poster refers to the people involved, includes their institutions/ organisations, and is accompanied by the appropriate acknowledgements, logos etc. If the reported research is supported by NWO, it is highly appreciated to include the project number (and subsidy) and the NWO logo (downloadable from NWO website). If applicable, clearance for publication of your poster abstract must be requested well before the submission deadline.
Please submit your poster abstract via https://online.nwochains.nl before 19 August 2022, 14:00 hrs CEST.
Please note that:
- Only registered users for NWO CHAINS at the time of submission are eligible for selection to present at the venue in Veldhoven. We recommend that you register as soon as possible, but at least before submitting a poster;
- As selected parallel session speakers already have the opportunity to present their work, they cannot submit a poster.
- Posters must be printed on at maximum A0 in portrait, brought to the venue and placed on the right poster board by yourself. NWO provides the poster board and attachment material.
All posters compete for the famous yearly poster awards, consisting of a cash prize amongst others.