Parallel session nomination guidelines
- Each group leader (Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor) can nominate one group member (PhD student/Postdoc) for the NWO CHAINS 2021 programme. Due to the limited number of time slots available, a selection will be made among the nominations.
- All nominations should contain the following:
- Contact details group leader and nominee;
- Title of the contribution (max. 8 words);
- Abstract of the contribution (max. 200 words);
- Main track (Chemistry of Life, Chemistry of Materials, Chemical Conversion, Fundamentals and Methods of Chemistry) the contribution fits best;
- A primary (obligatory), secondary and tertiary (optional) subtheme that fit the contribution;
- All received nominations will be evaluated per track by selection committees consisting of members of the Working Groups and the programme committee.
- The programme committee will decide on the final programme at the end of September, early October. After that, speakers will be informed as soon as possible and the final programme will be made public.
- We aim to organise an at least partly live meeting this year if the COVID-19 situation allows us to. NWO, in principle, acts in line with the measures taken by the Dutch government. However, we will make sure that most of the programme will also be available online or even entirely if a live meeting proves unfeasible after all.
- Parallel sessions will be recorded to be made available on our secured online platform. We will keep you informed regarding the directions taken.
Please submit your nomination before 31 August 2021, 14:00 CEST.