We aim to organise a partly live meeting at the NH Koningshof in Veldhoven this year, if the COVID-19 situation allows us to. NWO, in principle, acts in line with the measures taken by the Dutch government. However, we will make sure that most of the programme will also be available online or even entirely if a live meeting proves unfeasible after all. We will keep you informed regarding the directions taken.
Online: € 15 (non-refundable)
Due to COVID-19 we have a limited amount of hotel rooms available. If regulation allows, we will consider satellite hotels.
Standard registration fee (incl. VAT) for two days:
- Master- and bachelor students: € 50 excluding a hotel room. Due to Covid-19 we have limited rooms. Therefore, we do not offer an overnight stay
- PhD students and postdocs: € 100 (double room with dedicated roommate)
- PhD students and postdocs without dedicated roommate: € 150 (single room)
- All other positions including Tenure track, permanent staff and other: € 150 (single room)
The conference fee includes for two days: coffee breaks, lunches, drinks, dinner on 7 December 2021, overnight stay on 7/8 December 2021 and shuttle buses between Eindhoven central station and the venue.
* A single room is standard this edition. Postdocs and PhD students who want to share a room must fill in a preferred roommate. Sharing a room with a preferred roommate is only possible, when the roommate indicates in his/her registration form your matching email address. If you are a PhD or postdoc and are willing to share a room
with a colleague, please do so. In this way we can maximize the number of attendees.
If you prefer to attend only one day, excluding overnight stay, fees are:
- Master students and bachelor students: € 25
- PhD students and postdocs: € 50
- Tenure track, permanent staff, professor, associate professor, assistant professor, industry, government and other: € 75
We have a limited capacity. If you are unable to attend, please cancel as soon as possible so we can facilitate someone else.
Cancellation via the deregister link in the confirmation e-mail.
Cancellation of an online ticket: no restitution
Cancellation before 6 November: only administration costs of € 7,50 will be charged
Cancellation between 6 until 22 November: 50% refund
Cancellation after 22 November: no refund
No-shows or if you cancel your room after 22 November: a fine of € 100 Euro extra will be charged
NH Conference Centre Koningshof
5504 RM Veldhoven
NH Koningshof has its own parking facilities which costs € 5,- per day.
Travel by train to Eindhoven central train station. On arrival leave the track and go right towards the bus station.
Take bus 150/149 to Reusel or bus 15 to NH Koningshof.
These busses depart every half hour. It’s a 30 minutes’ drive to the venue.
The bus stops in front of the venue.
For your convenience we provide shuttle busses from Eindhoven train station to the venue.
Schedule will follow.
NWO offers free professional childcare at the conference venue for all participants. If you have requested childcare in your registration, you will be contacted. If you have any questions about childcare, please contact us at email@example.com.
Because of potential restrictions, we will not be able to welcome all the 1600+ participants at our venue that we normally receive. We aim and hope to welcome at least 1000 attendants.
We have a limited capacity for an overnight stay at our venue.
For those sharing a twin hotel room, we will make sure that only people who have specified each other in the registration form will share a room. Make sure therefore to arrange this with your preferred roommate before registration.
Most of the programme will also be available live during NWO CHAINS via our online platform for those unable to attend physically.
Please note that for attendants at the venue we might need to use the official ‘CoronaCheck’ app from the government if this is still required for large events. This may result in extra arrangements and/or costs for you.
Even if you join us for two days and stay in the hotel it could be that we need to check your CoronaCheck app again on Wednesday.